OWUA Documents and Reports
|OWUA Asset Management Guidelines||April 2019|
|OWUA Disinfection of Potable Water Supply Assets Guidelines||April 2019|
|OWUA Flouridation Guidelines||April 2019|
|OWUA Pricing Guidelines||April 2019|
|OWUA Regional System of Water Restrictions Guidelines||June 2019|
|OWUA Water Saving Action Plan Template||May 2019|
|LMWUA Water and Drought Security Report SUMMARY||2016|
|OWUA Capital Works Projects Report||May 2019|
|MWRC - Response to BWA Presentation||August 2020|
|CRC for Water Security (meeting recording) - Part 1||August 2020|
|CRC for Water Secuirty (meeting recodring) - Part 2||August 2020|
|iPART Local Government Burden Report Response||October 2019|
|State Water Strategy - Request for Issues||November 2019|
Contractor Management Requirements - Request for Tender*
|Central Darling Shire Council||
Central Darling require all contractors to undertake a Council induction (face-to-face) prior to work commencement.
Additionally, a Site Specific Risk Assessment needs to be completed prior to contractors starting work.
|Walgett Shire Council||Employees and Contractor Induction||Employees and Contractor Induction Package|
|Warren Shire Council||As per Contractor Management WHS Policy and Procedure.|
|Warrumbungle Shire Council|| Online induction: https://www.warrumbungle.nsw.gov.au/our-council/online-inductions.
- a timeline/project plan indicating which staff will be on which site for how long doing what
- SWMS/JSEA incl risk assessments
- tickets/certificates of each staff members on site involved in the works (working at heights, confined spaces, SCBA/diving, etc.)
- license of staff member conducting vehicles/plant on site
- SDSs as required
- insurances: public liability, professional indemnity, workers comp, vehicles
- CIMS number
*Please note: the above documents are current as at December 2019.